Kvaser PCIcanx HS/HS is a dual channel, high speed CAN (controller area network) interface that can be used in both regular PCI and PCI-X slots. A galvanically isolated CAN bus driver protects the hardware. The onboard CAN controller is I/O mapped for quick reaction times.
– Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
– High-speed ISO 11898 compliant driver circuits.
– Compliant with PCI 2.3.
– The board fits in 3.3V PCI-X, and 3.3V and 5V PCI busses.
– Compatible with our PCIcan boards.
– I/O mapped for quick reaction times.
– SJA1000 CAN Controllers from Philips, with 64-byte receive FIFO.
– Supports CAN 2.0 A and 2.0 B (active).
– Pin assignment according to CiA-DS102.
– 16 MHz CAN oscillator frequency.
– Galvanic isolation between the CANcontroller and the CAN-driver.
– Interfaces the CAN bus with DSUB CAN connectors.
– Wide temperature range, -40°C – +85°C.