Kvaser PCIEcan 4xHS is a highly integrated, high speed CAN network card that adds four high speed controller area network (CAN) channels to any standard computer board with PCI Express capability. Offering silent mode, error frame detection and an on-board buffer, this small form factor add-on board fits many embedded data acquisition systems and supports CAN FD.
– Supports CAN FD.
– Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
– Supports high-speed CAN (ISO 11898-2).
– Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
– Low profile card (86 x 69 mm) allowsultra-compact systems.
– Implements Kvaser’s CAN IP in an FPGA,resulting in high max message rate.
– Four CAN high-speed channels in asingle 26-pin HD D-SUB CAN connector. The HD26 splitter connects to the CAN bus via four 9-pin DSUB connectors.
– Four yellow LEDs that indicate when aCAN message is received or sent.
– Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen,NMEA 2000 and DeviceNet.
– Supports silent mode for analysis tools –listens to the bus without interfering.
– Detection and generation of error frames and remote frames.
– Designed for standard and industrial computers.
– Galvanically isolated CAN bus drivers.
– Wide operating temperature of 0°C to +85°C.
– Supports the Kvaser Linx