Kvaser PCIEcan HS v2 is a highly integrated, high speed controller area network (CAN) card that adds a single high speed (ISO 11898-2) CAN channel to any standard computer board with PCI Express capability. At 86 x 69 mm, this has a smaller form factor and lower profile than the Kvaser PCIEcan HS.
Offering silent mode, error frame detection/generation and an on-board buffer, this add-on board fits many embedded data acquisition systems and is CAN FD compliant.
– Standard (PCIe-x1) PCI Express interface.
– Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
– Supports High-Speed CAN (ISO 11898-2) up to 1 Mbit/s.
– Supports CAN 2.0 A and 2.0 B (active).
– Supports CAN FD up to 8 Mbit/s (with proper physical layer implementation).
– Low profile card allows ultra-compact systems.
– Includes low and high profile brackets.
– Implements Kvaser’s CAN IP in an FPGA, resulting in high max message rate.
– Yellow LED indicates when a CAN message was received or sent.
– Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000 and DeviceNet.
– Fully compatible with applications written for other Kvaser CAN hardware with Kvaser CANlib.
– Supports silent mode for analysis tools – listens to the bus without interfering.
– Detection and generation of error frames and remote frames.
– Designed for standard and industrial computers.
– Galvanically isolated CAN bus drivers.
– Extended operating temperature range from -40 to 85°C.